If, at the age of 30 you are stiff and out of shape, you are old. If, at 60 you are supple and strong, then you are young.
Pilates rebalances the body and improves the posture. It reshapes the body, making it stronger, leaner, longer and more flexible. Through controlled and appropriate exercises it gives long term results and health benefits. Pilates works on strengthening the internal muscles of the abdomen and back, which in turn help to support the spine and torso.
- Corrects postural misalignment
- Increases Core stability and strength
- Helps alleviate and prevent back pain
- Improves flexibility
- Helps with balance, coordination and well being
- Gentle yet challenging for all ages and fitness
- Stability of the shoulders and pelvis
- Helps with birth and post birth recovery
- Helps pre and post hysterectomies and abdominal surgery
- Improves pelvic floor strength and control
Victoria has been an instructor for over 6 years. Her ethos behind her teaching is ‘healthy body, healthy mind’ and she is passionate about guiding all her students to become healthier and fitter.
The classes are small (maximum 3) and mat based. A variety of specialist equipment such as foam rollers, stability balls, resistance bands and Wunda chair, is available for all students to use.
As well as general classes for all levels of fitness a variety of specialist classes are also available.
- General fittnesss for all ages and levels
- Pre and Postal Pregnancy
Victoria has helped many women before and after their first, second and even third baby. Keeping the body strong, fit and supple during pregnancy can help assist in the labour and improve the recovery post birth. Victoria really believes that all women can regain their pre pregnancy bodies and in many cases actually be stronger and leaner than before.
- Post op rehab (e.g. hysterectomies)
- Back pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Pelvic floor
Victoria is fully insured and conducts a full induction with each client.
In 10 sessions you will feel the difference, in 20 you will see the difference and in 30 you will have a whole new body.